Join Sue Jeffries from 10.00 to 15.00 for this relaxed workshop suitable for beginners.
Have fun learning how to grow vegetables, herbs and fruit in your own garden or allotment.
The topics covered will include –
● Choosing a good location for growing
● Preparing soil and/or raised beds
● Growing under cover in greenhouses or polytunnels
● Crop rotation and ‘No Dig’ methods
● Choosing the best varieties for your garden
● Sowing seeds indoors and outdoors, aftercare & pricking out
● Caring and harvesting your vegetables and fruit
● Dealing with pests, weeds and diseases organically
You will leave with a clear plan of what to grow where and how to grow it.
The ticket price of £60 includes refreshments and materials, but please bring a packed lunch.
TICKETS AVAILABLE – CLICK HERE
Feedback from previous workshop attenders:
Laura: “Friendly, supportive tutor, enjoyed the day very much, gave me the information I wanted and inspired me to learn more .”
Ruth Green: “Fantastic overview with lots of practical tips.”
Elaine Devine: “The workshop was just the right size, which meant it was easy to fit in questions.”